BrainBox British History (Memory Game)
Product Code: BB050
11 in stock
Do you know where the UK’s first motorway was built in 1958? Was it 8, 18 or 28 miles long? Can you name the English pop band often referred to as the Fab Four? In this version of BrainBox we take a look back at England’s most successful and influential people, events and inventions.
The object of the game is to study a card for 10 seconds and then answer a question based on the roll of a dice. If the question is answered correctly, the card is kept, and the person with the most number of cards after 5 or 10 minutes is the winner.
Contents: 54 cards, 1 rules card, 1 sand timer and 1 dice. Packed in a sturdy cool magnetic cube box.
- A bestselling memory game
- Develop historical knowledge about the UK
- No set-up required
- 10 seconds to remember facts on a card
- Sand timer included
- Back of the card has questions
- Roll dice to determine question asked
- Correct answer? Keep the card!
- Winner has the most cards
- Develops memory, observational skills and social skills
- Promotes communication skills such as listening and speaking
- Supports the National Curriculum for KS2
- Made from a minimum of 70% recycled material
- Designed in the UK
Product size: 12.2 x 12.2 x 12.2 cm