BrainBox ABC (Memory Game)
Product Code: BB012
1 in stock
As easy as 1,2,3, BrainBox ABC covers each letter of the alphabet as well as the more common letter blends. Showing letters in upper and lower case and images beginning with each letter, this is a great game for children learning the alphabet.
The object of the game is to study a card for 10 seconds and then answer a question based on the roll of a dice. If the question is answered correctly, the card is kept, and the person with the most number of cards after 5 or 10 minutes is the winner.
Contents: 53 cards, 1 rules card, 1 sand timer and 1 dice. Packed in a sturdy cool magnetic cube box.
- A bestselling memory game
- Covers all the alphabet as well as digraphs
- No set-up required
- 10 seconds to remember facts on a card
- Sand timer included
- Back of the card has questions
- Roll dice to determine question asked
- Correct answer? Keep the card!
- Winner has the most cards
- Develops memory, observational skills and social skills
- Promotes communication skills such as listening and speaking
- Supports the EYFS National Curriculum
- Made from a minimum of 70% recycled material
- Designed in the UK
Product size: 12.2 x 12.2 x 12.2 cm