A set of 96 weighted bear shaped counters, ideal for counting, sorting, creating patterns and using with simple mathematical processes: addition, subtraction, division & multiplication. The backpack bear counters come in 3 sizes and weights: 24 large 3.5 cm (12 g), 24 medium 3 cm (8 g) and 48 small 2.5 cm (4 g) bears. They also come in 6 colours: red, yellow, blue, green, purple and orange. These bears with varying weights are ideal to learn about measurement especially when use with a balance or scales. For younger children, picking the small pieces of bears develops fine motor skills. Great for learning about colours and for imaginative play, too.
- Contains 96 backpack bears
- Bears come in 6 colours
- 3 different sizes
- 3 different weights
- Perfect for counting, sorting, adding, subtracting and for making patterns
- Ideal for learning about measurement and mass
- Helps develop mathematical skills and fine motor skills
- Great for imaginative play
- A versatile resource for early years and primary education, and for home learning.
Product Size: A large bear is 3.5 cm, a medium bear is 3 cm and a small bear is 2.5 cm