4M KidzLabs Science Museum Human Torso Anatomy
Product Code: FM014
Out of stock
Be a junior surgeon! Study the specially designed human torso, which comes with a compact carrying case. Transform it into an operating table. Have fun examining the squishy organs! A great toy to understand the human body and support the National Curriculum.
Contains a surgeon’s case, magnifying glass, forceps, transparent cover, 4 x body cards , 4 x plastic pins, 3 x plastic stands, and body parts: lungs, heart, kidneys, stomach, liver, large intestine, small intestine and rib cage. Also comes complete with detailed instructions.
- Learn about the human body parts
- Complete with a magnifying glass, forceps, cover, cards, pins and stands
- Body parts included are lungs, heart, kidneys, stomach, liver, large intestine, small intestine and rib cage
- Includes detailed instructions
- Develops scientific and observational skills
- Supports the National Curriculum
- Surgeon’s carry case included
Product Size: 21 x 16.5 x 5.5 cm. Surgeon case is 11 x 11.5 cm.