4M KidzLabs Doodling Robot
Product Code: FM012
4 in stock
This build-your-own doodling robot is an excellent science, engineering and art toy! The assembled final product is a robot artist. Its motor makes the robot shake and spin to draw spectacular patterns on paper without assistant from a human hand. The angle and height of the included pens can be adjusted to create different artworks. If the pens are removed from the body, it is a cool vibro robot that slides across smooth surfaces. Kids will have fun building the robot meanwhile have a good lesson in model building, basic mechanics, and robotics. Requires a small screwdriver for assembly (not included). Also, requires 1 AA battery (WordUnited will supply the battery free of charge).
Contents: 1 plastic disc and feet, 1 off-centre ring, screws and nuts, short screws, felt pens, blister cover and detailed instructions.
- Build a doodling creative robot with creative, mechanical and scientific powers
- Futuristic robot can doodle a picture
- Vibrates and demonstrates energetic spinning powers
- Satisfying results
- Watch the robot doodling tis designs
- Develops scientific and design skills, and promotes creativity and self-confidence
- Supports the National Curriculum and STEAM learning
- Requires 1 AA battery (WordUnited will supply the battery free of charge)
Product Size: 24 x 16.5 x 6 cm