Connecting Camels are a versatile resource to support numerous aspects of mathematical learning, including counting, classifying, addition, subtraction, sequencing and making patterns. A versatile tool for all levels of learning. The camels connect in a unique way and children develop fine motor skills as they link them. Great for creativity and imaginative play, too. This pack contains 120 camels in 6 different colours, 3 different sizes. Camels can be used for measurement. They are also weight related for use with scales (as in the images, scales sold separately).
Great with the Camel Sequencing Cards: 20 levelled laminated cards and teaching guidance (sold separately at only £4.99).
- Set of 120 connecting camels
- A unique linking mechanism
- 3 different sizes
- 6 different colours
- Weight related, can be used with scales
- Can be used for measurement, counting, mathematical operations, sequencing making patterns
- Develops mathematical skills, fine motor skills and creativity
- Can be used with the Camel Sequencing Cards (sold separately)
- Great at home and in the classroom